We are searching for a reliable, innovative Management Trainee to supervise operations at our bustling restaurant.
The Management Trainee works closely and reports to Outlet Manager; and is responsible with daily operations and maintaining customer satisfaction by managing customer complaints and rectifying customer problems.
To be successful Management Trainee, the candidate should implement measures to improve profitability and minimise costs. An outstanding Management Trainee also contributes to the professional development of our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves optimal business performance of the restaurant through analysing, planning restaurant sales and profitability
- Assists the Outlet/Assistant Manager in staff management: recruitment, raining, evaluation and promotion
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs, approving schedule labour hours, and ensures that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts
- Responsible for department’s equipment, maintenance & storage
- Prepares reports at the end of the week, including staff control, inventory, staff weekly performance report
- Maintains a safe working and customer environment is in place to reduce the risk of injuries/accidents and completes incident reports and safety audits promptly.
- Ensures the strict compliance by all service and kitchen staff to company’s standard operating procedures
- The above main duties are not exhaustive, and there may be additional/other ad-hoc duties deemed fit by Management
- Proficient in full spectrum of casual dine-in F&B function
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with diverse guests and team members
- Able to lead, manage and motivate the team
- Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts and schedules
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neatly attired
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to get feedback for improvement
- Possess strong barista and bar experience
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably F&B
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during shift.
- Require to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
- Implement Sale Strategy
- Market Trend
- Relationship Building
- Motivate Team Member