We are looking for a self-motivated, customer centric IT Infrastructure Engineer who is open to learn and deploy both old and new IT technologies that make up an IT infrastructure. Here you will learn what it takes to build a part of, or an entire IT environment, whether it is Network, Security or Monitoring related.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will work throughout each stage of the given system or process, from design and development, to validation, operation and maintenance. You will also be working with clients to communicate project status and proposals, and answer post sales support queries and issues when the need arises.
This is an onsite position located in Singapore. If you have what it takes to deliver consistent service excellence, we welcome you to join us for a rewarding career in Clixer+ and be part of our professional team.
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software, implementation, warranty and support activities.
- Monitor the performance of systems and continually assess all stages of operations to ensure structural integrity and that a problem is solved.
- Oversees all transitions into production by testing, analysis, and retesting for glitch detection and other issues.
- Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Strong customer advocate, building trust and relationships with customers.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Act as first line of communication for reported issues. Conduct initial triage and troubleshooting.
- Capable of investigating and verifying reported product problems in software, firmware, hardware and documentation.
- Responsible for overseeing the hardware, import, performance, monitoring, backups, and software upgrades.
- ITE, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Multimedia & Information Technology, Infocomm Security Management, Computer Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering qualifications. Prior experience in system engineering and IT support will be an added advantage for ITE and Diploma holders. Fresh Degree Holders are most welcome.
- Able to prioritise activities and deliver projects on time in time pressured environment and within budget.
- Customer centric. Work independently to define problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills and be able to converse minimally in English with customers and vendors.
- Deliver presentations with a logical mindset.
- Possess networking skills and knowledge.
- Understanding engineering disciplines such as mechanical, electrical and computer engineering is a huge bonus.
- Ability to understand complex system development methods and system testing practices.
- Strong team building skills.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of technical troubleshooting.
- Possess strong analytical skills to troubleshoot efficiently.
- Able to perform a 12-hour shift in a 24*7 rotating shift-based duty environment for one week in a month.
- Put on on-call weekly rotation scheduled work across the teams of individuals who have on duty and on-call responsibilities.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
At Ubi Vertex
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Engineering
- Customer Satisfaction
- Electrical And Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering