You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Occupational Therapist/ $6K per Month/ PERM/ ALEXANDRA ROAD
It has been under the National University Health System (NUHS) since 1 June 2018, and is the first Integrated General Hospital in Singapore providing holistic and seamless care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings, reducing the need for a patient to transfer to another healthcare institution.
• Assess and manage patients referred for occupational therapy independently
• Implement appropriate treatment plans and comply with clinical standards
• Provide timely review of patients in the continuum of care
• Document patient’s progress and records accurately
• Practice within areas of professional competence and seek clinical support from supervisor/other healthcare professionals when appropriate
• Communicate and collaborate with other healthcare members in the multi-disciplinary team
• Participate and assist in managing clinical and/or service initiatives
• Assist in providing clinical education of occupational therapy students
• Contribute to departmental in-service training programmes and hospital educational talks
• Recognized Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Interest in working in the following areas: Geriatrics, Neurology, Orthopedics (including hand therapy) & Palliative Care, prior experience in any of these areas will be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work well in a team and also independently
• Competent in using Microsoft Office software
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at [ Email address blocked ] or [ Email address blocked ] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ] style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; font-family: Poppins, sans-serif, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 16px;" />
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
- Occupational Therapist Registered
- Occupational Therapy
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.