- Report to Procurement GM
- Ensure inventory supports both sales requirements and procured within the allocated budget.
- Ensuring all procurement process & requirements are in accordance to all regulatory standards
- Review sales forecast and work with sales departments on the expected customers & demands
- Maintenance of good relationship with suppliers/principals
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a related field.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- Leadership experiences of at least 2 years.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement
[ Link removed ]
Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22109915
EA License: 12C6253