0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Test Automation Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar Contract
5,000 SGD - 7,000 SGD/Month
- Responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers fits its purpose.
- Analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized test data, and writing up test cases for execution.
- Establish test procedures and coordinate testing of products under development and use Test Automation tools to create automation scripts for Regression Testing.
- Design and implement automated testing in Java.
- Design test procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Work closely with Business Analysts in understanding the requirements and test steps in order to convert into automated test scripts.
- Automation Testing Tools
- Create Automation Framework
- Develop Automation Script
- Qa Automation Tools
- Test Automation
- Test Automation Strategy
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.