- Support the Manager on all Audit activities on grants, grant certification and financial audits.
- Provision of analytical and advisory support to facilitate audit evaluation
- Conduct and review audit activities on grants in alignment with the relevant compliance standards
- Preparing audit findings and reports to ensure compliance to the funding terms and conditions.
- Escalate cases and audit findings to the relevant parties for follow-up
- Provide analytical support and advisory services to facilitate evaluation of training providers on level of future funding and renewal of partnership
- Handle complaints and feedback from whistle-blowers on fraudulent claims
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $4,500 + Performance Bonus
- Degree in any discipline
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience in Audit and Assurance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Knowledge on funding policies and concepts would be an advantage
- Positive working attitude with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ]
(Reg No: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd
(EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg