Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, The Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
- Able to take clear directions
- Proactive in sharing feedback
- Willing to share ideas
- Thirst for learning
- Possess a good sense of humour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable on the food and beverage menus
- Remember seating plans and table numbers
- Prepare the tables for service
- Checks the Daily Service Board for specials, soup of the day, "86'd" items, etc.
- Communicate with the runners on menu-related notes that they need to be mindful of for service
- Support the smooth and efficient workflow of the supervisor and manager
- Follow safe distancing measures
- Ensure customer wear masks exception if they are consuming any food or beverage
- All food served in a manner that is safe
- Understand safety measures and legal requirements of first-aid within workplace
- Welcomes guests with a friendly and sincere smile
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- 5 Days’ Work Week
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentives
- Training & Development Programmes
- Career Progression
- Integrated Healthcare Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Welfare Support (Night Transportation, Staff Meal)
- Staff Discounts
- Annual Leaves
- Birthday Leave & Benefit
- Public Holiday Benefit
- Long Term Service Rewards