You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Prepare shop drawings from design drawings using CAD software
- Redlined engineering drawings and create as built drawings
- Scale engineering drawings using computer
- Preparing and drafting Process drawings
- Maintain drawings in server
- Read and interpret architectural drawings
- Indicate information on detailed drawings
- Coordinate drawings with Project Engineer for accurate site drawings
- Prepare documentation to support design drawings
- Update base plans and drawings
· ITE/Diploma qualifications in relevant engineering discipline (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering)
· Proficient in AutoCAD application and Microsoft Office software
· Is responsible, reliable, meticulous and hardworking.
· A good team player able to interact with people from all levels
· Fresh graduate is welcome
- Autodesk Revit
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Shop Drawing
- Structural Steel
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.