Preferred Skills & Attributes
· Provide excellent client service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries.
· Develop an in–depth knowledge of existing and potential clients, their industry and key contacts.
· Responsible for overall client servicing of the group, accountable for any jobs lost due to controllable reasons (e.g., poor client service) and act as named Company Secretary for clients
· Maintain good client relationship with a KPI of attending meetings with clients at client office. Minimum of 2 key clients a month, in order to assess customer satisfaction for possible improvements and identify possible expansion of services.
· Review fee and propose fee increase where appropriate.
· Meet prospective clients and prepare fee proposals, including follow–through until the job is accepted and rejected.
· Proactive in business development and marketing and coordinating with the Marketing Director to carry out marketing plans for the department.
· Responsible for the maintenance of statutory registers and books for their portfolio of clients.
· Oversee preparation and co–ordination of the statutory registers, books and documents, including submission of statutory forms and documents to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, Stock Exchange and The Central Depository (Pte) Limited within the stipulated deadline.
· Supervise daily operations of the group and ensure all communications with clients are supported by e–mails, outlining agreed action steps, responsibilities and deadlines.
· Participate in the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the group and comparison with previous budget/forecasts.
· Oversee credit control and prompt collection of debts for respective portfolio of clients. Work with Finance to follow–up on outstanding and doubtful debts.
· Ensure prompt billing and responsible for WIP. Perform finalization of WIP cost and answer for write–offs. Ensure that the team of staff work within budget set for each job.
· Identify and recommend improvements to current policies and procedures, processes and client servicing arrangements in line with current business and regulatory practices.
· Provide and organise formal training for Corporate Secretarial staff.
· Groom, coach and train Supervisors / Seniors / Assistants to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
Education & Experience
· Minimum: Qualified ICSA graduate or equivalent
· Minimum 5 –7 years of relevant and related working experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Extensive and in–depth knowledge of Listing Manual, Companies Act, Catalist Rules and Securities and Futures Act, Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act procedures and guidelines
· Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Word) and good knowledge of View Point
What makes us different
· Result-oriented in the team culture with a proven solid track record over the last half century and Boardroom has become corporate services provider choice for over 7,300 clients today.
· Development and progression in corporate services career journey, Boardroom provide monetary support of Membership annual subscription fees with Professional Bodies and others similar support to you in embarking career in this field.
· Benefits & Perks package to improve your morale and Boardroom continuous to strive betterment for our people - Annual Leave, Pilgrimage Leave, Personal Accident & Medical Insurance coverage and other employee’s benefits & perks updated in Company Handbook.