- Manage programmes including the planning and scheduling of classes, co-ordinating meetings and preparing for programme reviews
- Manage relationships with lecturers and to provide administrative support
- Participate in the planning and execution of marketing events and workshops.
- 2 years, subject to further extension
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Wed: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $2,800 (depending on experience)
- Degree or Diploma
- Qualitative academic background preferred.
- Some event planning or co-ordination experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, versatile, resourceful and meticulous.
- IT savvy with good Microsoft Office skills.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: [ Link removed ]