You will be working in a team as an in-house Equities Dealer, based at one of our Phillip Investor Centres located island wide. Entrusted with a pool of clients, your primary task will be to grow and manage the accounts under your arm, as well as to perform in other related tasks assigned to you.
In order to be successful in this role:
• Well-versed in the fundamental and technical analysis on stocks
• Effective communication skills to be able to speak to clients on an individual or in a seminar/ webinar capacity
• Sales driven
• Analytical mind set to be able to see how current events will affect the market and your clients’ portfolio
• Meticulous and client centric to provide excellent client relations
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
• Grow the client base and revenue under your care
• Handle clients’ enquiries, trade executions and settlements
• Assist your Branch Manager in credit management controls
• Degree in any discipline, preferably in Economics, Finance or Engineering
• Experience in financial industry will be an advantage
• Certifications in CMFAS M1a, M5, M6 and M6a will be an added advantage
• Candidates without prior working experience will be considered if you have the passion and right attitude to succeed!