0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
# Shift work.
# Tourist-spot working location.
- Prepare and cook assigned dishes according to the menu for the day.
- Keep kitchen area, utensils, and cooking equipment sanitized.
- Report any faulty equipment to superior.
- Comply with hygiene and safety regulations.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- At least 1 year of cooking experience.
- Any cuisine accepted.
- Enjoy cooking and willingness to learn.
- Proactive, friendly and pleasant characteristics
- Able to communicate and be a team player.
- Cheerful and self-motivated.
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment.
Contact +65 9423 5729 for more information!
- Ingredient Preparation
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.