0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Support and assist the Executive Chef in managing and administering all areas of the kitchen’s operations.
- Support daily business operation.
- Conduct regular inventory of food and kitchen supplies
- Work in coordination with the staff to complete all food preparation
- Ensure consistent preparation and production of food.
- Prepare and cook assigned dishes for serving according to the menu
- Keep kitchen area, processing equipment, and cooking utensils clean and sanitized at all time
- Process all food according to company’s and government / client regulatory control
- Ensure safe operations of all equipments, and report any faulty equipment to superior immediately
- Comply with hygiene and safety regulations (HSE) set by the Company, clients and government
- Follow up on changes in new recipes or work methods pertaining to menus, daily specials and promotional activities
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate superior
- Professional Certificate/NITEC
- Min 3 years relevant culinary experience
- Able to work individually and efficiently in a team
- Present a positive and professional attitude at all time
- Culinary Arts
- Food Quality
- Food Safety
- Food Services
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.