· Project Management for NGEMR Project team support all seconded Clinical Informatics headcounts for NGEMR implementation;
· Co-ordinate work efforts along Functional Groups and modules;
· Co-ordinate and administer NGEMR tracks
· Assists in various phases of NGEMR project especially with Testing, FDR, Deployment , Go Live activities as assigned including all secretarial and liaison responsibilities
· Track project status, deliverables and timelines throughout the overall project process against committed goals.
· Highlight potential risks and issues that may impact the scope or result in delay or cost increase.
· Archive documentation, supporting materials and project plans in an organised manner so they are easily accessible for reference.
· Maintain a consistent management dashboard for status reporting to senior management
· Meet programme milestones, Inter-Application and Integrated Areas go-live and user adoption.
Testing and FDR Specialization
· Facilitates management reporting for Team Leads on Testing Pass rates, Issue Tracking
· Monitoring of testing activities are scheduled on time to get it tested and roster preparation including testing scripts reviewed and ready
· Gathering feedback from various stakeholders on daily test results and communicate this effectively with external parties such as IHIS,NUHS and EPIC to discuss on the test findings to ensure bugs are fixed
· Working with NHG Process Analyst to clear any roadblocks affecting any testing activities
· Interdependency between other systems and presenting risks factors
· To mitigate risks through different methods for third party systems such as Lab, NEHR, Queue Management Systems
· Support in Infrastructure Setup Testing labs at different sites for all kinds of testing such as integrated Testing, Parallel Revenue Cycle Testing, User Acceptance Testing including all required equipment
· Support NGEMR Project Team using tools such JIRA /MS Team /G-Suite, SharePoint
· Manual, functional, automation, backend, validation, integration and regression testing and data preparation
· Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Manage vendor to deliver test execution for projects, change requests and service requests on time to meet overall project goals.
· Ensure smooth transition from project delivery to operations.
· To co lead in Full Dress Rehearsal (FDR) to accomplish successful go live milestone.
· Develop understanding of key integration and workflows within NGEMR and NHG institutions in order to identify and implement process improvements within and across Functional Groups and/or respective programmes. Processes include business processes and programme delivery processes. To maintain policy and procedure, where applicable, such as testing, FDR , admin procedures.
· Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
· Product Value Creation
· Draft product blueprint and conduct periodic product review with the Functional Groups.
· Guide workflow design, complete some content build and testing of the system.
· Explore new technology and its relevance to the businesses. Facilitate & guide market scan, survey and study with a view to potentially incorporating such technology into the system to:
· augment efficiency and quality of care provided to NHG patients
· enable greater empowerment to patients for self-care and preventative care
· enable increased system capability in facilitating research and education.
- Good degree with 3-5 years of working experience in project management, business improvement and transformation through the use of technology;
- Experience in healthcare administration or Healthcare IT would be an advantage
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to: [ Link removed ]
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
C.E.I Registration No.: R2198995
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Processes