You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Position: E&I CAD Engineer (Marine/Shipyard), also known as Drafter role under Engineering Department.
Location: 45 Gul Road (Daily Company Transport pickup nearby MRT: Bukit Batok/Jurong East/Boon Lay/Choa Chu Kang/Woodlands)
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week
Benefits: OT pay entitlement / Medical Benefits such as Outpatient,Dental,Healthscreening etc / Variable Bonuses / Company Insurances such as Personal Accident, Life Term, Surgical, Hospitalizations, Work Injury / Annual Leave / Birthday Leave / NTUC Membership
Salary: Up to S$4,500/- (Designation and Salary Commensurate with experience)
Industry: Dyna Mac is a Public Listed company in Oil&Gas, Marine Offshore Engineering.
**Good Stable Career Advancement Opportunities**
**Listed Company with Good Benefits**
**Company Transport Available**Job Description:
- To develop E&I shop drawings based on client given information, specifications, calculations
- Able to make revisions and incorporate comments made by clients
- Make the drawings in keeping with Company standards
- To provide MTO based on drawing details
- Required to maintain all drawing files, update drawings as needed, and make corrections to drawings as directed by the Section Head/Leads
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary
- Must be able to work in an environment with schedules and priorities
- Hands on knowledge on Auto-cad is essential
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Marine shipyard or Oil & Gas industry is a must
- Hands on AutoCAD knowledge
- Able to work in an environment with tight schedules and priorities
- Only Singaporeans
- Auto Cad
- Shop Drawing
- Tekla (Software)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.