You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Checking and maintenance of employees' time management system
• Maintain accurate records in HR system and employees' personal file
• Assisting in monthly payroll administration and related matters
• Preparing contract and employment related matters
• Administer of work pass applications (new application, renewal, cancellation and purchasing of security bond, etc)
• Arranging for courses (Eg; food hygiene course etc)
• Provide general administrative support
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• With minimum 'O' level or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Meticulous, responsible, organized, detail oriented and willing to learn
• Responsible and willing to learn
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and handle timeline and/or stresses at work
• Able to multi-task
• Experienced doing payroll in a Food & Beverage sector will be an added advantage
• 5 Days work week
• Office located at Senoko
• Applicable to SINGAPOREAN ONLY
Interested candidates, please email your updated resume with expected salary to [ Email address blocked ] .
*We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attention To Detail
- Food Safety
- General Administrative Support
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.