You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Research Cybersecurity Engineer
Our client is an MNC looking for a Research Cybersecurity Engineer.
- As a Research Security Engineer, you develop and conduct applied research in security topics which might include vulnerability assessment, penetration activities and system security design. You will be able to define and drive your own projects, within the scope of cybersecurity roadmap and become an expert within certain domains of cybersecurity. In addition, you will assist in the design of security systems, elicitation, and analysis of security requirements.
- Systematically explore security challenges on mainstream and future intelligent connected automotive platforms, research on new solutions to address the problems.
- Propose and initiate automotive security technology project and activities aligning with department level roadmap.
- Research on Fuzzing as well as Penetration Testing techniques and develop customized
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment on communication, electronics, and embedded OS of Automotive E/E products.
- Focus on searching, experimenting, and deploying cutting-edge security solutions to achieve enterprise level strategies.
- Lead and engage the security related research activities with Academic organizations.
- Aid in documenting the security interfaces, security interconnections, and the trust relationship between system components and external systems
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [ Email address blocked ] . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
- Automotive Industry
- Security Engineering
- Security Systems
- Systems Security
- Security Requirements Analysis
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1548619
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.