You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
☑ Well Established Precision Manufacturing Company
☑ Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 8am - 5pm
☑ Salary: $3000- $3800 (Depend on Exp) + AWS + VB
☑ Location: Serangoon North
☑ Relevant working experience in 3PL Logistics Industry will be an added advantage
- Handle a team of delivery driver to ensure a smooth delivery schedule
- Sort out delivery order for the next day delivery
- Handle vehicle issues example accident report, vehicle maintenance schedule
- Ensure warehouse operations carried out comply to safety and security measures and regulations.
- To assist the manager in day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Ensure work procedures, instructions and housekeeping are carried out diligently.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all logistics daily operational goals inclusive of proper handling for overseas import and export delivery
- Take charge for full spectrum of store management consisting of manpower deployment and maintaining good stock control and proper housekeeping practice.
- Possess a valid Forklift license will be an advantage
- Min 2 years of warehouse and logistics operation experience
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
✔ Work experiences and job responsibilities
✔ Current and Expected salary
✔ Reason for leaving
✔ Date of availability
✔ Education background
Name of Consultant: Rachel Mok See Yin
Registration No: R22111149
- Forklift Truck
- Stock Control
- Logistics Operations
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.