You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Accounts Executive / Senior Accounts Executive, Office of Finance
- Daily processing of vendor invoices, staff claims, student claims and travel claims.
- Performing payment run per payment schedule.
- Preparing withholding tax computation for reporting to IRAS.
- Preparing audit schedules for balance sheet accounts.
- Preparing and posting journals for inter departmental charges and other adjustments.
- Review of open POs and executing GR/IR clearing process.
- Involve in process/system improvement projects.
- Prioritize, coordinate and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fresh graduate may be considered.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in any of the major accounting software (SAP, Oracle etc.).
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Good communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Committed, meticulous, organized and resourceful with positive work attitude.
- Good Microsoft Office application skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
- Attention To Detail
- Balance Sheet
- Claim Processing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.