0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Research Engineer (1-year contract), SCIS
Singapore Management University Singapore Permanent
- Investigate robust multiagent planning and reinforcement learning algorithms
- Build simulators for several types of multiagent systems such as the MRT network, marine traffic networks in Python
- Develop mathematical optimization approaches to manage such systems
- Build a working prototype incorporating the developed algorithmic approaches into simulators
- Write research articles based on developed ideas
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations research, Electronics and Communication engineering or closely related computing focused disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in programming (preferably Python) required
- Excellent coding skills required in Python/JAVA, or C++• Publicly available sample (e.g. on GitHub) of a significant coding project undertaken by the candidate is required
- Coursework in data structure and algorithms, probability and statistics is required
- Previous demonstrated research experience as demonstrated by publications in AI conferenced and coursework in AI/ML techniques such as automated planning, agent-based systems and reinforcement learning is highly preferred
- Familiarity and coursework in mathematical optimization techniques and tool such as Matlab, Cplex is highly preferred
- Applicants with research publications in relevant areas (AI/ML) will be advantageous
- Artificial Intelligence
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Programming
- Data Structures
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.