You will develop and direct programmes to ensure that buildings and equipment have preventive maintenance schedules and procedures to operate safely and efficiently. You will coordinate and support project consultants, contractors and the respective government authorities in the implementation of construction projects and facilities improvement works. You will provide technical assistance, budget accuracy and ensure the quality and timely completion of projects. You will manage facilities service requests, monitor and coordinate with various stakeholders to perform preventive maintenance or repair breakdowns, construction of building facilities and ground, and assist in other routine facility maintenance related projects or assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Highly motivated, independent and able to multi-task
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Project Management
- Self Motivation