You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior/ Executive, Medical Device Technology
Reporting to the Assistant Director, you will provide administrative and operational support that are critical to the operation of Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) activities for medical devices at one of SingHealth’s institutions to fulfil strategic priorities and initiatives across the cluster. You will collate and analyse information to facilitate management decisions and prepare reports for stakeholders. You will also work with the Biomedical Engineering (BME) shared services and IT security teams across SingHealth to ensure adequate risk oversight for medical devices and systems. This includes updating the asset inventory, support in implementation of relevant standards and good practices for IoMT medical devices, evaluating and executing work instructions and minimising risk for medical devices and systems. You will also provide secretariat support during meetings and participate in adhoc projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent are preferred. Degree holders with a recognised Diploma in Cybersecurity/IT will also be considered
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the area of IT, Operations and Risk Management with medical devices/systems understanding
- Good understanding of both IT and BME processes/operations and the relationship between them is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of the best practices in mitigating security risks for IoMT medical devices/system
- Experience in healthcare facilities projects and/or government projects will be an added advantage
- Possess strong communication, administrative, organisational and management skills
- Reliable team player, independent and committed
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Security
- Electrical Engineering
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.