You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior / Field System Engineer (Batch) (PSS-SVC) (23006662)
If you are a Batch Engineering professional, we have a career opportunity for you! We are looking for a Senior / Field System Engineer (Batch) who shall participate in the hardware and software configuration, programming, installation, testing and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems (DCS) including interfacing systems. When the system is in operation, you shall continue to support the system at site including performing troubleshooting, carrying out maintenance activities, providing technical support and recommendations, and participating in upgrade activities.
In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Designs and develops Functional/Detail Design Specifications for DeltaV Batch software
- Software configuration and testing for medium to large-sized batch projects for Chemical and Life Science plants.
- Preparation of validation documents.
- Coordinates and works with third party vendor/systems and sub-contractors
- Responsible for Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Installation, Site Acceptance Testing/IQ, Site commissioning/OQ Support.
- Provides guidance to System Engineer.
- Provides sales support and customer training when required.
- Ensures systems comply to project specifications.
- Ensures accurate completion of systems configuration and project and engineering documentation adhering to ISO/PMO.
- Ensures quality work.
- Ensures timely shipments of systems.
- Ensures successful site commissioning.
Who You Are:
You quickly and decisively take action in fast-changing, unpredictable situations. You use knowledge of organizational culture to achieve objectives. You are an active learner who uses both success and failure as learning opportunities.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Instrumentation, Control or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Validation/S88/GMP and GAMP.
- Knowledge in DeltaV Batch Configuration.
- Proactive and willing to tackle challenges.
- Willing to work in Shifts and overtime at customer sites.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Candidates with at least 3 years of proven experience may apply. Those with more years of experience may be considered for Senior position.
- Computer Engineering
- Delta V Distributed Control System
- Design Specifications
- Distributed Control Systems
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.