You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Set up workstations with all daily needed ingredients and equipment
- Opening & closing of cashier counter, POS & daily cash handling
- Prepare & plan weekly schedule and ensure sufficient staffing for all shifts
- Maintain standards and Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervise on the efficiency and accuracy of customer order and speed of service guideline
- Comply with F&B safety and hygiene policies and procedures
- Responsible for inventories and end counts activities. Sufficient supplies are met for smooth operations
- Regularly inspect equipment to ensure they are maintained well and in good working order
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least ‘O’ Level
- Applicants with relevant working experience will be an advantage
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required
- Able to work in a team and interact well
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Training will be provided
**Applicable for SINGAPOREAN ONLYInterested candidates, please email your updated resume with expected salary to us.
We thank you for your interest and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Stock Control
- Team Working
- Safety Principles
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.