- Generate, maintain and further develop sales forecasts for allocated customers' accounts.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers
- Work cross-organisationally to co-ordinate pre-sales, professional services and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
- Responsible for meeting sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customer’s satisfaction through the products and services provided.
- He/She is expected to have a deep understanding of the organisation’s products and services. Participate in development of value propositions and to negotiate successfully to close a sale.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[ Link removed ]
[ Email address blocked ]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376