- Develop technical and operational guidelines for Ducts and Manhole (DMH) matters applying sound civil engineering theories, including establishing new processes, installation standards, standard operating procedure
- Assist in the preparation and subsequent monitoring of annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) related to DMH works within Operations, Implementation & Maintenance (OIM) Department
- Support to corporate, regulatory and finance on all DMH matters as the subject matter expert
- Contract management, administration and governance of projects, contractors and partners related to DMH works.
- Ensure the enforcement of obligations on contracted parties for DMH works
- Responsible for recommending contract award and monitoring of contract utilization
- Lead and manage a team
Any other duties as per assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering or any related field from an accredited institution.
- 10-15 years of experience in network-related management activities, preferably with at least 5 years in operations.
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and any map navigational tools
- Must be familiar with best practices in corporate governance and operational processes.
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate the problems and solutions concisely.
- Relate well to others, have good interpersonal skills and ability to work both in teams and independently.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Prior work experiences in telecommunication industry will be advantageous. Experience in communication service provider, vendor and managed service provider backgrounds will be welcome.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley