You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Manager, Medical Technology Office
You will identify, develop, establish and manage medical technology innovation and research initiatives. You will liaise with relevant internal and external collaborators on education initiatives, partnerships, and grant administration within the Medical Technology Office (MTO). You will also support the training of clinicians and engineers in medical technology innovation and research activities, as well as planning and executing other activities related to the functions of MTO.
You will be involved in device development, which includes identifying and validating unmet clinical needs, sourcing for engineering/ technology partners, solution generation and applying for grants and patents. You will also be expected to manage these projects to ensure project milestones are met.
You will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and organisation’s policies, and support record-keeping and documentation needed for compliance. You will also be involved in budgeting, administrative duties and manage the office’s operational issues.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Information Technology, Computing or Software Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in diagnostics or assay development, medical technology innovation leading to the development of concept ideas into products or software engineering, mobile platforms, firmware, application development and/or deployment
- In addition to or including the above-mentioned 2 years’ experience, candidates should have a total of 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience in medical technology innovation leading to concept and value development
- Experience in medical technology licensing strategy will be an advantage
- Strong network and understanding of the medical technology ecosystem, funding landscape and business model
- Good overview of clinical practice and medical technology innovation trends
- Experience in prototype design, construction, assembly and testing
- Knowledge in medical technology regulatory and quality standards, such as ISO13485/ ISO14155
- Intermediate IT, CAD and Simulation Skills, e.g. LabView, MathLab, SolidWorks, AutoCad, etc
- Intermediate knowledge in ISO 13485, ISO14155, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), CE Mark Certification, Medical Device Regulatory, Medical Device Standards, Intellectual Properties
- Good problem solving, project management and budgeting skills with a focus in strong technical writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Action oriented, highly motivated and target focused
- Ability to complete assigned milestones in tight timeline
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Please refer to Job Description
- Assembly And Installation
- Auto Cad
- Business Model
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.