You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Executive Assistant for Education Development Office (GOVT) - 1 yr direct contract #HAO
Salary: up to $3000
Duration: 1 year contract renewable
Working Days & Hours: Monday to Friday Office Hours
• Provide administrative support on trainees’ rotation to the hospital, on-the job training, assessment and evaluation and any other training needs of house officers (HOs).
• Support in clinical training matters such as orientation, collation of assessment forms, tracking training hours and log books of HOs and Faculty appointments.
• Ensure all necessary evaluation takes place & submit in a timely manner
• Provide secretariat support for meetings with program stakeholders
• Assume the role as the point of contact for trainee doctors and Faculty
• Coordinate department and hospital wide faculty development activities and other training courses for the department
• Develop and maintain a filing system for the department for reporting and audit purposes
• Engage with process improvements to ensure smooth operations of EDO
Job Requirements: Min Diploma in any course
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307
[ Email address blocked ]
- Clinical Works
- Job Training
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.