• Continually monitor the labour landscape, track changes, and identify trends, major shifts, and evolving expectations of the working population.
• Identify new and emerging labour market opportunities, issues and challenges in the local and global environment.
• Perform critical analysis and make appropriate short/long-term projections, and call-out for action in a timely manner.
• Lead in analysis/research projects and partnerships with government agencies, in alignment with the strategic aims of company.
• Prepare and present strategy papers in alignment with the issues and future challenges facing the Labour Movement.
• Integrate research with ground-sensing and overarching national policies.
• University degree in a relevant field. Disciplines related to strategic management, business and finance will be an advantage.
• At least 3 - 5 years in planning and policy in a high impact dynamic organization, e.g. economic ministry, or statutory board, GLC. Familiar with strategic visioning and planning projects and driving organisational improvements.
• Keen interest in current affairs, in tune with prevailing political, economic, and social trends.
• Familiar with conceptualising and implementing research projects and engaging with government agencies and research partners.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability. Ability to navigate ambiguity, think out of the box, challenge herd thinking, conceptualise and create practical and workable solutions.
• Outstanding communication skills, good facilitator, with high influencing power, able to facilitate group discussions to harness collective intellect and value.
• Strong organizational skills to plan and execute turn-key projects and bring to fruition.
• Candidates with programming skills and experience in machine learning like NLP, SVM, decision tree, and Bayesian would have an added advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley