You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Building & Construction Career: Facility Mgt+Civil+Geo+Structural+Architectural+M&E+QS+BIM+Safety
Our Clients (Developers, Architects, Consultant Firms, Managing Agents, Main Contractors and Specialist Contractors) are looking for Professional who possess the following expertise.
Building & Construction Professional - Attractive Salary + Hybrid Work Arrangment + 5-Day + Excellent Benefits
Junior / Senior Executives / Professional / Managerial Levels in any of the following specialised areas:
- Integrated Facility Management
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Tunnel and Geotechnical Engineering
- Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- Project and Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying (Pre and Post)
- Tender and Contract Management
- Architect Design and Drafting (Civil & Structural, M&E and Architectural)
- AutoCAD and Revit or Building Information Modelling (Civil & Structural, M&E and Architectural)
- QA & QC / Project Planning and Project Coordination (Civil & Structural, M&E and Architectural)
- Workhealth, Safety and Environment and/or Quality EHS Coordination and Management
- Building Maintenance and Technical Supervision and Coordination
- Land Surveying
- Risk Assessment & Surveying
- Design (Civil & Structural / M&E / Architectural) and Drafting (Civil & structural / M&E / Architectural)
- Supervision and Coordination (Civil & Structural / M&E / Archtectural)
- Purchasing / Procurement and Site Checking
- Public Relation
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Our Clients' project includes civil, infrastructural work and building, namely, residential, commercial, institution, industrial, mixed development both public and private. Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
- GCE 'N' or 'O' or 'A' Level, NTC, Diploma, Degree, Master and other relevant qualifications
- Possess good attitude and a team player
- Good interpersonal skills and willingess to learn
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
Please submit your CV (including photo and salary) in Microsoft Word format to [ Link removed ]
click the hyperlink to apply for the positions: [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all CVs will be kept strictly private and confidential. EA: 16C7962
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all CVs will be kept strictly private and confidential.
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: EMPSG0000903640
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.