• Assist the Outlet Manager in daily outlet operations
• Effective scheduling, employee communications, regular coaching and ensuring workplace happiness
• Ensure the highest safety and hygiene standards compliance with regulations
• Create a positive and rewarding customer experience
• Lead and motivate team members to achieve sales targets and customers satisfaction
• Assist in outlet recruitment, employees time management, facilitating payroll issues, training needs
• Execute outlet marketing programs
• Plan, manage, review and analyze the outlet sales and profitability and work with Outlet Manager and/or Area Manager on implementing new sales strategy
• Possess a Diploma and or/ minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in F&B/Retail operations
• At least 2 years of supervisory experience
• Proficient in MS Office and POS software
• Must be able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and Public Holidays
*Successful candidate(s) will be placed on a 3 months intensive job training and is required to pass the Assistant Outlet Manager test within 3 months of commencement and the Chef Level 1 test within 12 months of commencement.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [ Email address blocked ] or whatsapp here directly to 91261157.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752
EA Reg. No: R21100336 | Shayne Lee
- Retail Sales
- Customer Experience