· Manage mask blanks optical and laser system inspection equipment for providing operation support to production and engineering
· Establish and upkeep inspection tools’ performance and capability; e.g. detection sensitivity, accuracy and stability
· Setup new or optimize inspection standards/recipe in accordance to each product’s specification
· Correlate inspection tools’ performance consistency across fleet; investigate yield loss factors, eliminate over-reject and false defect to improve judgement accuracy
· Monitor and improve inspection tool’s KPIs
· Maintain system functionality and reliability
· Ensure documentation and records are well maintained
· Manage internal budgeting and expenses
· Provide management updates and monthly review of manufacturing trends
· Train and educate users for basic tool settings and recovery.
· Keep abreast of latest developments in industry technology and trends
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in semiconductor industry or clean room environment
· Degree in Engineering and any related fields
· Candidates with hands-on working experience in optical inspection system, knowledgeable about defect standards for photomask industry or familiarity with SEMI standards are highly desirable
· Have interest in working with data analysis, statistical tools to identify gaps and opportunities for continual improvement
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 19351.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693