You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Care Concierge, Service Quality (6 month contract) #HGAT
You will be responsible for assisting with the onboarding of Nursing Home residents and ensuring that they continue to receive the quality of care as described in company's internal philosophy and service standards
Customer Journey Experience
- Act as the main liaison and single point of contact (Care Concierge) for next-of-kin of our nursing home residents.
- Engage caregivers and residents at the pre-admission stage to address any concerns or anxieties and to better understand the specific needs of the resident.
- Conduct pre-admission counselling sessions to help caregivers understand the fees, services provided, philosophy of care, living conditions and expectations of residents and next of kin.
- Receive the resident on the day of admission, conduct orientation and ensure that the resident settles in well to the new environment.
- Actively engage residents and caregivers throughout the period of stay and address any concerns that may arise by working together with the multidisciplinary care team.
- Be involved in multidisciplinary discussions as part of patient-centered/directed care planning by providing relevant information of residents’ social background, preferences and habits.
- Help to develop and maintain important touchpoints for the resident journey from pre-admission to discharge.
- Assist in the measuring and monitoring of customer satisfaction via residents focus groups, periodic audits, residents satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Assist the manager in implementation of internal and external service recognition programs and events e.g. annual Service Excellence Award.
- Provide inputs during team meetings on service gaps based on the feedback received and propose service initiatives and training programmes for continuous improvements.
As a Care Concierge, you will be interacting with residents from all walks of life. Many of them have multiple medical conditions which may affect their behaviour and disposition. To succeed in this role, you must enjoy interacting with people from diverse backgrounds, be empathetic and be able to appreciate their point of view.
- Recognized diploma or degree,
- At least two years of work experience, preferably requiring interaction with a diversity of people
- Knowledge of geriatrics or experience caring for the elderly (eg; being a caregiver or volunteering) an added advantage
- Knowing multiple local spoken languages or dialects will be advantageous
- People-oriented, willing to work the ground
Interested candidates can write in to [ Email address blocked ]
Ann Goh Xin Ting
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
E.A License: 99C4599
- Care Planning
- Customer Satisfaction
- Interpersonal Skills
- Multidisciplinary Approach
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: HGAT
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.