You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Statement Of Purpose
To be ISO-Team representative as a Project Coordinator to coordinate the project at site.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Coordinate project (R&R / A&A) works.
- Plan and discuss with sub-contractors on project execution including implementation.
- Manage and supervise project works as well as oversee all workers, sub-contractors and vendors to ensure proper work execution and good workmanship.
- Execute project works based on the drawing / specification.
- Resolve any Clients and / or residents’ complaints / feedbacks.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors on all project matters.
- Attend site meeting, if applicable.
- Track work progress and submit progress report so as to ensure that the projects are executed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate the project work to ensure successful completion as well as hand over to the Clients.
(B) General :
- Maintain all the documentation for the projects.
- Coordinate and work with other departments as well as to supervise the project works.
- Other duties as assigned.
(C) Safety :
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Building / Certificate in Civil & Structural Engineering or related field.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project)
- Positive and good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A good team player and willing to be stationed at the site office.
- Possess a Singapore Class 3 driving license.
(C) Experience :
- Preferably 4 year working experience in Building Construction Industry.
- Implement Projects
- Ms Project
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.