- Technical education at a technical college or university. Ideally microsystem technology or mechatronics, physics or material science.
- Work experience in semiconductor or mechanical engineering or in a related field is advantageous
Expertise and Methodology
(Business knowledge, languages, MS-Office, etc.)
- Flair for practical work in the lab and with measurement equipment
- Microsoft office and programming knowledge
- Capacity for teamwork as well as initiative and personal responsibility
- Innovative, systematic and solution-oriented work approach
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Ability to present complex topics in appropriate ways for specific audiences
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindlyemail your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi