Field of Study ; Civil Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities
· The Project Engineer is reporting to the Director / Project Manager / Supervisor.
· Site & office project management and daily operations including inspections, handover, site measurements, project management.
· Handling technical and engineering issues.
· Report and prepare with given report template for the inspection outcome.
· Attend Site / Design meeting / Site Inspection when required.
· Site co-ordination, monitoring and report work progress.
· Ensure safe work procedures are implemented at site.
· Ensure projects meet authority standards.
· Degree Civil & Structures Engineering discipline recognized by PEB
· At least 1 years of related work
· Possess good leadership, planning and decision-making skills
· Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess positive, responsible and self-motivated attitude
· Able to work in a team
· Other Ad-hoc related duties assigned by the company.
- Perform other project engineering and project management related duties
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress
- Manage engineering and project records
- Building Inspections
- Building Management Systems