- Work with a company in the new financial technology industry
- Scope for personal & professional growth
Our client is a digital green exchange licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and powered by Nasdaq’s advanced trading and surveillance technologies. Founded in 2018, they provide qualified asset owners and institutional investors with a full-service infrastructure including primary issuance, secondary trading, settlement, and custody of asset-backed tokens.
As an HR Executive (Generalist), you will perform a variety of human resources, personnel and office administrative tasks and will act as the first point of contact for related queries from employees and external parties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for talent management, performance review, compensation & benefits, day to day human resource operations and learning & development.
- Support end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to arranging for interviews.
- Provide support in day-to-day HR Operations such as on-boarding / off-boarding of employees, maintaining of personnel records, application for government grants, claims and work passes.
- Coordinate external training program with various organisations.
- Maintain HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in Singapore employment act.
- Perform common office administrative tasks.
- Liaise with external partners such as universities, government organizations and vendors.
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
- Keep abreast of employment laws, industry trends, and innovative HR best practices.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or any related discipline with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior relevant experience within banking & financial institutions and/or fintech sectors would be advantages.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have a strong analytical mindset and take ownership in the roles and projects.
- Business Management
- Human Resources