0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Kallang Contract
2,500 SGD - 3,500 SGD/Month
- Assist Sales in collating necessary bid documentation from deal pursuit stage until deal closure, and uploading documents into online repository
- Assist on administrative tasks including order logging, order sheet revision, preparing customer sign-off documents, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of billing plans, project expiry date and PO tracking list for all customers
- Follow-up closely to ensure accuracy and on-time billing of project and accounts and escalate if any delay
- Liaise closely with vendors to ensure the invoicing/costing is accurate with the costing sheets received and vendor documents
- Assist in raising Purchase Requisitions for vendors’ purchases and link relevant expenses and costs to the Contracts/Projects and related tasks
- Track project completion status and trigger invoices to customer upon completion
- Extract contract, PO, invoicing, etc. information from SAP system for Accounts reconciliation purposes
- Coordinate with local Finance on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable matters
- Coordinate and arrange regular/ad-hoc sales meetings and take meeting minutes
- Undertake any other ad-hoc project related tasks as required or assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration or higher
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in ERP system, preferably in SAP
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.