As a member of the Contract for Difference (CFD) Dealing Team, you will be reporting to the Dealing Manager and be responsible for marketing, content creation and trade execution. Your day-to-day job requires you to be updated of development in the global capital markets, company announcements, annual reports and charts to highlight potential trading opportunities for our clients.
You should be comfortable with reaching out to clients and partners through various platforms on topics such as CFD product marketing or relevant trading strategies associated with it.
You may also be required to travel overseas to develop Phillip CFD business activities in Asia Pacific region, engaging in regional client acquisition activities and B2B business expansion strategies.
This is a good opportunity for entry level candidates to gain working experience in both local and global stock market, along with some cross training with other instruments such as Stocks, ETF and Bonds to provide a fuller suite of products to complement client’s investment journey.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Preferably with pass in the CMFAS module(s) 1A, 5, 6 and 6A
- Basic knowledge on stocks analysis will be an advantage (Fundamental, Technical, etc)
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with reaching out to clients through various means (calls, social media, webinars, or seminar presentation etc.)
- Able and willing to work on weekdays evening, weekends, night shifts and/or public holidays when required
- Monitor the competitive landscape to ensure that products are ahead of competition where possible
- Incorporate client feedback and internal feedback to continually improve products
- Entry level candidates with keen interest in financial markets are welcomed to apply as training will be provided
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Capital Markets
- Financial Market
- Exchange Traded Fund
- Stock Markets