0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Longsage Group Ang Mo Kio Permanent
3,000 SGD - 7,000 SGD/Month
- Attitude: Must have a good attitude towards work and people. Good service is based on a good attitude;
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above, any major;
- Language: Knowledge of Mandarin and English dialects are essential;
- Experience: Must have rich experience in managing and operating a restaurant.
- Manage and operate the restaurant;
- Analyze the financial report, handle personnel and financial reimbursement matters;
- Rotate through different positions in the restaurant in the first few months to learn and understand the operations;
- After 6 months, based on individual performance, have the opportunity to be promoted to a management position;
- Maintain restaurant food and supplies inventories;
- Assist in almost all aspects of restaurant operations;
- Establish restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand;
- Walk through all restaurant areas to monitor and observe restaurant operations;
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines;
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant;
- Detail in food/service quality and cleanliness;
- Secure restaurant after business hours;
- Assess the quality of restaurant operations;
- Follow safety procedures in the restaurant;
- Work in a kitchen and restaurant environment;
- Supervise the activities of restaurant staff.
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.