The Security Specialist will be the Subject Matter Expert and technically proficient who will provide technical expertise to help implement, review or check matters in the respective areas.
Scope of work include:
• Must have the relevant knowledge to advise users, vendors and internal team
• Able to present solutions to management.
• Security Specialist will work to review, implement and verify Security controls like encryption, authentication, data security, device security, virus protection.
• Security Specialist will lend technical consultancy, guidance and support e.g.
To review project proposals from IT perspective for completeness and compliance,
Assist with the implementation and coordination with vendors and internal Infra, Systems, EUC and Network teams e.g. raising of Change Request or Service request in IT Porta and tracking it to completion.
Assist with establishing IT specification for MDOTS solutions for RFP.
• Work with vendors and internal infrastructure team to facilitate deployment and operations.
• Facilitate the enforcement of risk mitigation, deviations and controls. Especially, when IOT solution is implemented.
• Working closely with Security, Network and System Teams & Raising Service Request for the necessary action required.
• Support Medical Devices & FM related Devices.
• Support multiple assigned projects.
• IT Security Specialisting and Operations
• Encryption and Authentication
• Data security, Device security and Virus protection
• CGH: Changi General Hospital at Simei
- Communications Security
- Cyber Security
- Operations Security