● Source, develop and manage relationships with partners, schools and key stakeholders across CareerBuilder’s products and services such as JobsCentral, JobsCentral Learning, BrightSparks and BrightMinds.
● Responsible for charting the hierarchical structure of the schools, such as Polytechnics & Universities’ Career Services office for BrightSparks and BrightMinds.
● Co-ordinate all plans and efforts for all relevant school projects, sponsorships and school collateral distribution for internal teams and school teams for BrightSparks and BrightMinds.
● Responsible for building and managing excellent rapport with key points-of-contacts and create entry opportunities to key decision-makers with the CareerBuilder management.
● Network with your partner and identify collaboration opportunities with the respective schools, companies and new leads of contacts to promote, barter trade or negotiate exposure for CareerBuilder’s products and services.
● To identify opportunities and generate creative ideas for branding purposes or revenue contribution to the growth in business development, sales and marketing whenever applicable.
● To oversee sponsorships acquisition efforts and management of the student representatives, union group, companies or organizations to gain entry for relevant event participation and to present events or talks whenever required.
● Serves as a bridge and mouthpiece for feedback from the schools, companies and “spokes-representative” and to work closely with product, sales, marketing and events management to deliver quality offerings to meet both the schools, companies and our business objectives.
● To assist achievement in performance metrics for registrations and applications across CareerBuilder’s products and services in online and offline efforts.
● To assist with affiliate marketing, partnership marketing and influencer or Key Opinion Leaders’ (KOLs) online and offline engagements.
● Preferably Diploma/Degree in Business or Management or Communication.
● 3-5 years of experience in partnership management, account management.
● Knowledge, understanding or experience in marketing is advantageous.
● An internet-savvy, self-motivated to keep abreast with latest trends is much preferred.
● Excellent relationship management, presentation and proposal writing skills with good business acumen.
● Independent, highly driven, confident, articulate with strong inter-personal skills, positive attitude, analytical mindset and relationship-building capabilities.