You will assist the principal investigator to develop and implementation:
· To prepare documents for and facilitate regulatory Approvals
· To facilitate the signing of project agreements with external collaborators.
· To implement and monitor programme activities and workflow.
· To facilitate programme-related outreach events and training sessions.
· To design and develop informed consent form, data collection forms, logs and other study related document.
· To execute the approved clinical research protocols in accordance to the ICH- regulatory requirements, including (but not limited to) assisting the principal investigator(s) in:
· Subject's consent taking
· Scheduling study-related appointments for research subjects
· Completing data collection forms
· Conducting surveys or questionnaires
· Managing the study-related equipment
· Handling queries by research subjects
· Degree/Diploma in Nursing, Biological Science, Pharmacy or other healthcare related discipline.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
[ Email address blocked ]
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
- Clinical Research
- Data Collection
- Diploma In Nursing
- Regulatory Requirements