Our client, a technology intensive company geared to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in areas of integrated smart building systems, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications and IoT (Internet of things) solutions and one of the leading manufacturer in Singapore for building automation products, is expanding. Join them in this exciting journey as a:
Regional Sales Manager/ Senior Regional Sales Manager
• Responsible for Marketing, Sales and Channels Building for the Building Management System (BMS), Extra Low Voltage System (ELV) and IoT systems in the South East Asia market and region.
• Familiar in doing business in SEA market and the regions.
• Have knowledge in managing key accounts, setting up distributors, business partners, nurture customer relationships and grow customer contact base regionally
• Have contacts with various related ELV suppliers
• Have good knowledge and project experience in BMS, ELV and IoT systems
• Able to perform accurate cost estimation, system design, system write up, proposal and presentation
• Have experience and knowledge in tendering and securing big scale BMS, ELV and integrated system in the region.
• Develop regional sales & project strategies, advising Management on applicable business models
• To achieve the KPI and other work assign by the management.
• Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related industry
If you have the necessaries to be successful in this position, write in to our Researcher: [ Email address blocked ] for a P&C discussion. Your CV should be updated and in MS WORD format.
For quicker processing, please indicate the position applied for on the subject header. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, if you are not selected, we will explore other positions for you, in the near future.
EA Reg No. R1872358
Licence No. 08C4705
- Business Development
- Cultivating Long Term Relationships
- Customer Relationship Management
- Implement Sale Strategy
- Manage Sale Team