The core asset of a successful organization is its employees. At Recruit Express, we are in an expansion phase to strengthen our organization by hiring the best talent out there. We’re seeking to bring in a Talent Acquisition Specialist that would be a key enabler for this growth.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist would be the key conduit to identify the right talent by applying effective recruitment methodologies, and aligning hiring decisions with organizational goals. You will also be providing input into the overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
This role requires a candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll often be working closely with leaders across different departments in Singapore and beyond in the region.
A Career Path That Is Both Meaningful And Growth-Oriented
Of all the things that can boost emotions, motivation, and purpose during a workday, the single most important is making progress in meaningful work.
We pride ourselves on our team culture where leaders and mentors are invested in your career growth and we celebrate everyone’s successes. As we continue our international expansion, there are unparalleled opportunities for growth – meaning that you will never stay stagnant.
Indeed, you will find yourself constantly learning and growing with us. Isn’t there anything more meaningful than such career growth?
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives.
- Manage the applicant flow, promote employee referrals, and use your creativity to effectively position our brand to attract talents.
- Identify potential candidates using a variety of sourcing channels, including social media and LinkedIn.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Interview and assess potential candidates on their personality fit, culture fit and abilities.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations.
- Improve and guide new hires through the on-boarding program.
- Organize company events and participate in campus outreach.
- Min. Degree in HR Management / Business Administration / Arts / Humanities.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written, communication and negotiation skills.
- Open to new knowledge and carry a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Good observation skills and attention to details.
- Good social media management skills.
Since 1996, Recruit Express has placed highly-qualified professionals at many Fortune 500 companies in Asia and around the world. From recruiting to on-boarding, our clients enjoy a process-driven, human-centric approach to recruiting and access to a network of top-tier professionals.
For the past 20 years, we have enjoyed phenomenal growth. The Recruit Express Group of Companies is a valuable member of the publicly listed HRnetGroup on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: CHZ). At present, we have close to 1,000 employees in the Asia region operating in 13 large cities, and place out more than 40,000 contractor employees every year.
The heartbeat of Recruit Express lies in our highly enthusiastic and driven business leaders and recruiters, who are motivated to make a difference in their own career as well as the careers of others. It is our people who had shaped the organisation’s culture as a vibrant, nurturing and highly collaborative environment. We celebrate every small win and personal milestone of our people every day.
Interested to find out more about the RE journey and be part of our heartbeat? Connect with us now!
If you think you fit the description, please submit your detailed resume to:
Ms Emmeline Fong Meilin
[ Email address blocked ]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
EA Personnel No: R1103706
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Human Resources
- Social Media Management
- Talent Acquisition