You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Working Location: Office, as well as Work from home
Job Type: Temporary (3 months)
About the Job
As Senior Back-End Developer, you'll be responsible for the server-side code and APIs of our web applications. You'll work on new and existing features. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll also perform load tests to optimize performance of the software.
- Study and analyze the application functionality before writing reusable yet maintainable codes for testing and deployment on sandbox and production environment.
- Write documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clean code.
- Employs technical expertise to lay the groundwork for effective project management.
- Assists Solution Architect to determine operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and solution proposal.
- Provides technical background input while collaboratively generating project estimates/ rough orders of magnitude with the Solution Architect.
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve the project goal.
- Makes informed decisions quickly and takes ownership of technology choices, project pace, and direction.
Knowledge and Experience
- A good Degree in Computer Studies, Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or a related field.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- Proficient in AJAX, Python, and frameworks/systems such as AngularJS.
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud infrastructures and server-side development, as well as modern-day "DevOps" engineering practices and processes.
- Extensive database and SQL optimization experience, particularly NoSQL, MS SQL, as well as ORM framework.
- Proficient with Scrum/Agile development methodologies and MVC frameworks.
- Superb problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, as well as the capacity to think creatively under pressure.
- Experience building responsive websites and web apps.
- Experience working on back-end server APIs.
- Git / GitHub experience.
- Stripe Payment experience will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge in HRIS or HRMS, Jobs portal, Payment Gateways, CRM & Loyalty Modules, AI, and Chatbots will be beneficial.
- Excellent solution design, analysis, and documentation skills.
- Experience in Web and Cloud infrastructure and related technology areas.
- Willingness to troubleshoot, solve complex problems, and meeting of project dateline.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
Please indicate your portfolio (or samples) of past work and projects in your resume.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
• Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
• Apply through this application or send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
• All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
- Angular Js
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.