You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
1. Develop new software modules/features according to customer requirements.
2. Maintain the current code base of our existing software, including bug fixes, refactoring and other improvements based on customers’ feedbacks.
3. Maintain our key infrastructures, i.e. servers and networks, required for normal operations of our software systems.
4. Develop automated tools to facilitate support, test, and administration duties.
5. Provide technical/production support for our existing software systems; actively monitor and resolve customer reporting of system issues. Required to handle urgent-level technical support issues after office hours but only occasionally.
1. Good proficiency with at least one general-purpose programming language (C#, C++, Java etc.); we prefer candidates knowing C# especially, but it is not compulsory; it is likely that you can learn it in a few weeks if you are proficient with C++ or Java.
2. Adequate understanding of advanced programming concepts including data structures/algorithms, multi-threading, together with basic network knowledge: TCP/IP protocol and SSL/TLS preferably.
3. Experience with any version control system, such as GitLab.
4. Experience with server and network administration (Windows servers, the Aliyun Console, Linux servers) is a plus.
5. Experience with any SQL Database administration is a plus.
6. Excellent communication skills (written/ oral) in English and Mandarin in view of business communications/ to liaise with Chinese-speaking associates.
7. Min. Diploma/ Degree with a science or engineering major. A Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology is preferred but not required.
8. Able to work in a small team collaboratively as well as independently.
9. Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
1. You will learn practical programming tools, frameworks, and techniques widely applied in the software industry.
2. You will acquire substantial working knowledge in the financial industry and derivative trading.
3. You will pick up essential server and network administration skills.
4. Potential to branch into more specialized product development roles if showing technical excellence and traits of quick learning.
5. Competitive remuneration package based on your experience level.
6. Due to the nature of support duties, suitable perks and flexibilities can be provided with respect to working hours.
How to Apply:
When applying, please also attach your self-assessment on the following areas (please rate your skills as P=Proficient / SE=Some Experience / NE=No Experience)
1. C# or other general purpose programming languages (please specify)
2. Algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis
3. Multithreaded programming
4. TCP/IP socket programming
5. Server administration and network management (specify for Windows, the Aliyun Console, and Linux)
6. SQL Database administration
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.