You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Store Management Trainee
- 5 Days Work Week
- Attendance +Makeup Allowance
- Career Progression
Our Client, in the Fashion Retail Industry located in the Central has opening for Store Management Trainee.
- Responsible for the daily store operations and supervising a team of retail associates to ensure smooth operation.
- Provide excellent customer service according to company service standards
- Act as a role model for the management of the team.
- Achieve sales target set by the company
- Responsible and maintain the company Visual Merchandising standards.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays
- Monitoring store inventory levels and ordering new items
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by company
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Able to work retail hours, weekends and public holidays
- Strong passion in fashion retail
- Leadership and team spirit mindset
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- Customer Service
- Team Working
- Visual Merchandising
EA Personal Registration No.R23112109
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.