Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work here:
· Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
· Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
· Premium workspaces
· Engaging activities and recognition programs
· Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
· Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
· Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
· Flexible working arrangements
· Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
· Join a global company with 26 years of experience and 310+ industry awards
What is your mission?
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Window Z, Window 8.1, Window 10 and Microsoft Office.
· Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineer.
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
· Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation.
· Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
· Work closely with manager to ensure that all IT log cases are resolved in time.
· Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the related field is ideal for this position.
- Knowledgeable in IT equipment especially desktop and laptops and both in Hardware and Software.
- Ability to troubleshoot problem systematically.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Outlook, Mobile Applications is an advantage.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with computer networks, server administration, and server installation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.
Who is TDCX?
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients, and our community has led to us winning more than 350 industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our first-rate workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
- Information Technology
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Repairing (Computer Systems)
- Technical Support
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)