You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Prepare and cook assigned dishes for serving according to the menu
- Keep kitchen area, processing equipment, and cooking utensils clean and sanitized at all time
- Process all food according to companies and government regulatory control
- Ensure safe operations of all equipment and report any faulty equipment to superior immediately
- Comply with hygiene and safety regulations set by the Company, clients and government
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate superior.
· At least 1 year of relevant cooking experience
· Enjoy cooking and willingness to learn
· Proactive, friendly and pleasant characteristics
· Able to communicate skills and team player
· Cheerful and self-motivated with positive working attitude
· Able to work at a fast pace environment
- Commercial Cooking
- Follow Recipe
- Food Safety
- Food Services
- Restaurant Industry
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.